The APC’s purpose is to represent and promote the interests of administrative professionals at Colorado State University and to facilitate communication across campus. Members are dedicated to researching, discussing, making recommendations to the CSU Administration, and assisting in implementation, when warranted, issues regarding employment and benefits that have the potential to affect the welfare of APs.
- Increase AP outreach and engagement
- Advocate for mandatory supervisor training
- Participate in work-life balance policy discussions
- Advocate for a consistent AP evaluation system and process
- Advocate for parking and transportation options
- Advocate for strengthening benefits and compensation packages for APs