The APC’s purpose is to represent and promote the interests of administrative professionals at Colorado State University and to facilitate communication across campus. Members are dedicated to researching, discussing, making recommendations to the CSU Administration, and assisting in implementation, when warranted, issues regarding employment and benefits that have the potential to affect the welfare of APs.
The 2017 Employee Voice Survey was a collaborative effort among the employee councils to capture employees’ experiences related to CSU salary trends and rapidly rising living costs. With results in hand, the APC continues to educate leadership on what Administrative Professional employees expressed were important to them via the survey. You can check out a summary of the survey results online here: 2017 Employee Voice Survey Findings
- Increase AP outreach and engagement
- Advocate for mandatory supervisor training
- Participate in work-life balance policy discussions
- Advocate for a consistent AP evaluation system and process
- Advocate for parking and transportation options
- Advocate for strengthening benefits and compensation packages for APs