The APC’s purpose is to represent and promote the interests of administrative professionals at Colorado State University and to facilitate communication across campus. Members are dedicated to researching, discussing, making recommendations to the CSU Administration, and assisting in implementation, when warranted, issues regarding employment and benefits that have the potential to affect the welfare of APs.
APC Pillars and Goals
- University budget discussions
- Work-life balance
- Consistent AP evaluation system
- Salary/Compensation for on and off-campus employees
- HR/OEO Processes
- AP role on campus
- Supervisory training
- Inclusive membership/recruitment
- New member support
- University Business Operations Taskforce
- Volunteer opportunities for all
- Employee appreciation
- Inclusive membership
To help prioritize our efforts and to help improve the AP employee experience at CSU, the AP Experience subcommittee is offering this feedback process. Please leave your comments, suggestions, or feedback about your experience at CSU in the provided link.