AP Stars Award
Who is the “shining star” in your area? Give them the honor they deserve!
The AP Star Award was created to express appreciation by recognizing the accomplishments of administrative professional (AP) employees who have demonstrated outstanding individual performance at CSU. The goal is to recognize AP’s who make a difference and “shine” in our CSU community. And anyone can nominate an AP employee for this award!
- Demonstrates willingness to go above and beyond in their work within their department, in collaboration with other units and/or the campus community;
- Exemplifies and honors the importance of work-life integration and supports it in themselves as well as their area, department, and the University;
- Contributes to CSU administrative professionals on campus through leadership, support and mentoring;
- Utilizes resources in a more effective manner (doing more with less).
Administrative Professionals are eligible for the AP Star Award at any time in their employment, so long as the nomination reflects the responsibilities of the professional’s current, not former, position. Please note, Award Committee members are not eligible for nomination. Please see the list of members at: ap.colostate.edu/apc-committees/. If you have nominated an administrative professional who in the past was not selected as an AP Star, you are encouraged to re-nominate that individual. A past recipient of the AP Star award is not eligible to receive another award for two (2) years after their previous award.
2019 AP Star Award applications close on February 8th, 2019. Recipients will be announced at the Administrative Professional Council luncheon in Spring 2019.
View Past AP Stars Award Recipient
- 2018 AP Stars Award Recipients
- 2017 AP Stars Award Recipients
- 2016 AP Stars Award Recipients
- 2015 AP Stars Award Recipients
- 2014 AP Stars Award Recipients
- 2013 AP Stars Award Recipients
- 2012 AP Stars Award Recipients
- 2011 AP Stars Award Recipients
- 2010 AP Stars Award Recipients
- 2009 AP Stars Award Recipients