- F. A. Anderson Award & Alton Scofield Award – These awards recognize outstanding performance by an Extension professional throughout their Extension career.
- Team Award – This award recognizes the program outcomes and impacts of teams which come together for a specific period of time to work on a special initiative/goal. One or more team members must be a CSU Extension employee.
- Diversity Award – This award recognizes superior service to the diverse needs of clientele. Those eligible are one or more CSU Extension staff members along with other county, area, district, state, or interdisciplinary participants.
- Everyday Hero – Recognizes the day-to-day achievements of all CSU employees.
- Outstanding Achievement – Recognizes meritorious and outstanding achievement in regard to their job skills and/or service to the University.
- Positive Action Award – Recognizes any individual, group, unit or department that has made a positive contribution to State Classified employees at CSU.
- Unit Nomination – Recognize and celebrate your workgroup/unit for doing something above and beyond their expected job duties.