To help prioritize our efforts and to help improve the AP employee experience at CSU, the AP Experience subcommittee is offering this feedback process. Please leave your comments, suggestions, or feedback about your experience at CSU in the provided AP employee experience feedback link.
All responses are confidential unless you leave your name or email. We cannot guarantee immediate resolutions to your feedback and will share the information with the appropriate groups at CSU. Thank you for your service to CSU and your response to this form.
General APC Questions:
Please address general APC-related questions to: email@example.com.
Contact your Area Representatives:
- Area 1 Representative – CSU System; President’s Office; VP for External Relations; VP for Diversity; Athletics;
Public Safety and General Counsel
- Area 2 Representative – Provost & Executive Vice President; VP for Faculty Affairs; VP for International Affairs; VP for Undergraduate Affairs; VP for Information Technology/Dean of Libraries; VP for Enrollment and Access and Dean of Graduate Studies
- Area 3 Representative – VP for University Operations
- Area 4 Representative – VP for Advancement
- Area 5 Representative – VP for Research
- Area 6 Representative – VP for Student Affairs
- Area 7 Representative – College of Agricultural Sciences & Agricultural Experiment Station
- Area 8 Representative – College of Health and Human Sciences
- Area 9 Representative – College of Liberal Arts
- Area 10 Representative – College of Business
- Area 11 Representative – Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering
- Area 12 Representative – Warner College of Natural Resources & Colorado State Forest Service
- Area 13 Representative – College of Natural Sciences
- Area 14 Representative – College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Area 15 Representative – VP for Engagement